Friday, June 8, 2012

Wool You Be Mine




Today, I am showing you a card that I made from a case from CardzTV. I think that this blog is probably one of my favorites and I visit at least once a day. These cute lambs are from Country Living and the fence is from Everyday PaperDolls, the buttons are SU and the paper is retired SU. The sentiment is My Pink Stamper. I did a minimal amount of doodling around the base of the card but left it pretty simple. I just love this cut with the lambs jumping over the fence. Be sure to visit Mary at Cardztv, her blog is really a lot of fun.

This week's blog candy is this fun paper pad from Fancy Pants called Summer's End. To win just leave a comment on this post and I will select a winner in two weeks. Melissa S is the winner of my last paper pad and I have your address so I will be sending you your paper next week!

Today we have a staff bbq! Trying to tie up all of my loose ends before the end of the school year! This weekend is sure to be busy. We are meeting my brother's fiancee's family on Saturday and watching my loony niece all day and then Sunday is my step-daughter's 21st birthday and Ty has basketball. It's funny, she took Lily out for the day to Disneyland to preview the new Cars Land and everyone thought that she was her mother. Britt was highly offended that anyone would think she would have a child so young but they do share a slight resemblance unlike Tyler. Anyway, have a good weekend everyone.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Migdalia said...

What a Super Cute card!!!Made me smile...so sweet!TFS

Georgiana said...

Aren't they the cutest lambs?!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

julie e said...

very cute!

paperpapier said...

love the sentiment that goes along with the cute image!

Glennis F said...

Thanks for the link - I will check it out. Your lambs are so cute!

Nikki said...

What a Sweet Card and Congrats to Melissa :) and thanks for the chance hugs Nikki

MelissaS said...

Thanks!! I love Indie Bloom :)

What a cute card - those sentiments from My Pink Stamper are great. Enjoy the weekend - sounds like you are as busy as ever!

fusiafscrapping said...

Congrats Melissa! Your card is very cute!

Babe O'Mara said...

Such a sweet card. Love all the details. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

luving the creativity and talent ~
and your tales told on ea post :)
hoping you get the rest at the spa this pm that you're after.. sounds perfect!
faithhopecherrytea at*gmail.*com

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Haven't commented in a while, but I check in all the time. Sound like things are going well!!