Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sweet Shop Sundae

Hi everyone, Today, I am sharing a card that I made for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. The challenge for this week is to make a card representing Summer Desserts. I used the Cricut Lite cartridge Sweet Shop and Elegant Edges. I also am submitting this card for the pink by design challenge to use ribbon.


I also used the Pre-made card from My Mind's Eye and My Mind's Eye Lime Twist paper pad. Be sure to watch the video to see how it all gets put together.

Thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Sonya said...

Fun card--it came out perfect! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

MaryBeth said...

YUMMY.....send one my way too!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a "sweet" card. Love the colors and great job on the gel pen accents. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

Tammy Schmitt said...

I really love that Cricut cut! I love how you layered everything to make the sundae look so scrumptious! Thanks for playing with us this week at FCCB:-)

~Tammy S

fusiafscrapping said...

What a yummy card!

~ Jo ~ said...

This card is soooo delightful! I love the background paper and love that cherry!

hugs,
Jo

Julie said...

MMM this card makes me think of chocolate. I love that color of brown paper. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

xxcalamityxx said...

Your card is lovely !! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week
xhugsx
Nikki

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a cute card. I love that you put the ribbon under the sentiment. Thanks for linking up with us at Ink it Pink!
Melisa

Lisa Norris said...

What a yummy card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Ink it Pink Challenge! :)

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, now I am wanting some icecream! Thank you for joining our ribbon challenge this week at Ink It Pink!