Tuesday, December 11, 2012

25 Days of Christmas 2012, Day 11

Hi everyone, Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas. I don't have a video for you today but I hope that you like my projects.
 The first project that I have is my photo Christmas card. I kept it very simple. It's 5x7, these were pre-made cards from Joann's. I stamped the edges with a snowflake stamp and then used stickles. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and the ornament is from SU and embossed in silver. I took the picture myself in front of our Christmas tree. I think it came out cute and it saved me a bundle doing it myself.
 
The next project is a very simplet cellophane bag with candy and a Starbucks gift card. I then made a simple topper for it. These will be going to my students for helping me this year.
 
Thanks for visiting me today.
Pin It Now!