Friday, August 2, 2013

Country Vase


Hi everyone,
Today, I am sharing a card that I made using products from the Cutters Creek Store. Many of the products that I used for my card, I received by joining clubs at the Cutters Creek Store Yahoo Group. If you click on the link, you can join the group and get information on how to join the many clubs available. What is nice about the clubs is you can grow your collection and get new supplies monthly in an economical way.

The items that I used from the clubs include the Authentique Remembrance paper pad (6x6 paper pad), Anna Griffin Embossing Folder Rosa (Anna Griffin Embossing Folder club), 3D clear foam pads (adhesive club). I also used the Country Living Cricut cartridge and the Lacy Labels Cricut Lite Cartridge.



Be sure to watch the video to see how it all gets put together.

Thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

No comments: