Monday, August 19, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #17 Pearls

Hi everyone,
Its time for another Paper Playtime Challenge.
Ch# 17 Pearls
Begins: Monday, Aug 19
Ends: Sunday, Sept 1
Sponsor: Cardz TV Stamps http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 set of stamps
(must have USA address)
 

  Here is my project:
Today's card uses the Sweet Treats cartridge and paper from American Crafts. I embossed the icing with my divine swirls cuttlebug folder and added some pearls and some stickles to the cherry.

I hope that you all have time to join in the challenge!
Cindy
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love this one!!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & Yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Shawnee said...

Very cute. I love this adorable cupcake card. :)

Sharon said...

This is so very cute Cindy!! I love that cupcake! :)