Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bohemian Bazaar Mini Album Tutorial

Hi everyone, Today, is my post for Cutters Creek. This week, I have a tutorial on how to make an envelope mini album using Bohemian Bazaar by Graphic 45. I bought my paper from Cutter's Creek in a pre-order. I also used Tattered Angels glimmer mist spray and paint (from a Tattered Angels paint club I am in through Cutter's Creek). I put the album together using Scor-tape. I hope that you all have time to watch the videos and make an album of your own!











If you are interested in any of the supplies that I used be sure to visit Cutters Creek Store.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

jayoshal said...

Thanks sooo much. I really enjoyed it. I think there was a missing step? On how to put on the spine and finish the inside? Maybe you could show it again? Anyways, love love loved it. Thanks again, Judy:)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful album. I also liked the paper you were using. Instructions were very good but don't know if I have the patience to do one.

Kathy

Katie said...

Great videos and beautiful album! I am curious about the tyveck you used. Did you just cut part of mailing envelope to get the bit you used? Thank you for making these videos for us!

Postcard Journeys said...

Thank you for the videos! How did you attach the spine? How did you create the closure with the hair band? Thank you!