Saturday, December 7, 2013

Joy Ornament!

Hi everyone, Today the Cutters Creek Design team has a 12 Days of Christmas. Today is Day 7 and I have a simple and fun project to share.

 
 To make this ornament its super easy. I used the clear plastic ornaments from Michaels. I then poured a small amount of pledge floor wax in the ornament and swirled it around until the entire inside surface was covered. I poured the excess floor wax back into the container. I then poured Tim Holtz distress glitter in denim and swirled until the inside of the ornament was covered. I then cut the words out of white vinyl and adhered it to my ornament and I now have a cool gift!

Thanks for visiting me today. Be sure to visit the Cutters Creek store order this awesome glitter.

Also, visit the Cutters Creek Design Team blog tomorrow for the next day in the 12 Days of Christmas.
Pin It Now!

No comments: