Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lights of Christmas

Hi everyone,
Welcome to Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas where I count down with you all by posting a new holiday craft project each day until Christmas! My project today is super easy. It uses some cute stamps from Stamps of Life and the matching dies. I belong to the stamp of the month club and the Die hard club so I get a fun new package each month!


I did cut this shape from the Elegant Edges cartridge. The papers are Echo Park and it's just a super easy card which I need a few of since my die cutting cards definitely take longer to make especially if I am making duplicates!

I also have a fun scrapbook haul to share. Thanks for visiting today, be sure to visit tomorrow to see  another fun holiday project.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

scootingranny said...

Oh wow what a haul! I went to three Michaels looking for Teresa Collins Checking it Twice paper pad and never saw any Martha Stewart paper! And went right by TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshall's but never stopped. Had plenty of time to but didn't know they had such great stuff right now.

TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great haul! I never find anything good at TJ Maxx or Marchalls! Carri~Abusybee