Friday, February 28, 2014

CardzTV Card Challenge #2 St. Patrick's Day

Hi everyone,

Welcome to CardzTV Card Challenge #2. The challenge for this week is all about St Patrick's Day. Be sure to visit Mary at CardzTV to link up your project. The winner of this challenge will win a set of CardzTV stamps.

Now, I will admit in my youth, visiting a bar or two on St. Patty's Day and partaking in some (obnoxious!) green beer. My mom would sometimes even make corned beef and cabbage. She always put rice in the bottom of the bowl and then ladled the soup over it. It was quite delicious. I am actually going to send this card over to the Librarian at the other high school who is very much Irish. She visits Ireland every few years and I think that she would appreciate a little card to celebrate her heritage! This is the stamp set that I used:

 
I love this stamp set. It's super versatile and just handy to keep this one in the front of your stamp sets when you need a quick sentiment.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
I really liked how it came out! I have a video for you all too so you can see the recipe and see how it gets put together.
 




Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope that you all get a chance to join in the challenge.

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

This is a pretty darn cute card Cindy! I am loving the papers you used, they work so well. Great video too. Hugs!

scootingranny said...

Loved the card and loved your personal comments in your post! DH is Irish and we do corned beef and cabbage cooked in Guinness every year. TFS!

scootingranny said...

Not sure if it's my computer or what but during the video you had a dramatic voice change to a baratone! Kind of made me do a double take but it's a great video anyway! Need to have my computer checked!

Anonymous said...

Super duper cute, Cindy. That little guy looks like he's ready to party. My favorite thing about St. Patrick's Day is making corned beef and cabbage (it's so expensive the rest of the year, love having it go on sale).
Hugs, Jeri

Sharon said...

Adorable card Cindy!! Love it! :)

DebC said...

Super cute! The leprechaun is cute!
Deb

Blue6366 said...

You always make the cutest cards. Love it.

Blue6366 said...

You always make the cutest cards. Love it.

Mimi said...

That little leprechaun looks like he's full of blarney!

Cathy (aka Mimi)
Cardztv DT sister