Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Crafty Playtime Linky Party #4

Hi everyone,
It's time for the Crafty Playtime Challenge at Pause Dream and Enjoy!

Here is my project for challenge:

Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.



Have you ever felt like you're just in a funk and not in a good way? I am so there! I just hope that things get better soon. Thank goodness I have my crafting and all of you out in cyber land to escape some of the problems in the real world. Maybe I just need to put my covers over my head until everything blows over! I know cryptic but just know that I appreciate all of you who come and visit me and I know some of you don't leave comments but still visit me all the same and you don't know how that lifts up my spirits!


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Barb A. said...

Cindy, hang in there! This too shall pass. Love your videos. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us.

jayoshal said...

Your cards, albums are great! Could you mention in a video where you get your buttons? I notice that they are small and in all colors. Cute! I always look forward to all your videos. Thanks

Pamela OConnor said...

Lovely project Cindy. Praying for you during this time. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I am also not a country person but really liked this card. I also do not leave a lot of comments on your site but wanted to let you know I do go to your blog everyday and you have given me some good ideas. Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work.

Kathy
Bethlehem, PA

scootingranny said...

Love this card..that apron is one of my favorite images.

sending you cyber hugs for all the fun and inspiration you have given me. Wish I could help but just know that you are appreciated!