Monday, February 10, 2014

FCCB Challenge #197 Use Hearts


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #197 I Heart You
Use a heart

This Weeks Sponsor
Jaded Blossom

 
Winner will receive the Love Stings stamp set
~This Weeks Challenge~
I Heart You
Create a project that uses a heart

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project for the week:
 

Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.
 
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

L.B. said...

Very pretty. Loving the letters you stamped on

Melissa said...

So pretty! Love all the embossing too.

scootingranny said...

Cute card...love the heart with the arrows through it. I have that cartridge but haven't tried it yet. I really like how you took something that didn't work and MADE it work. Great creativity.

Kate said...

Pretty, Love the embossing too.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Beautiful card! I love all the layers and embossing.

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

How sweet is this! Love the lettering.
Anita
DT Sister