Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hearts - Challenges!

HI everyone,
I have a couple of projects that I made for some challenges.
My first project is from the My Creative Time challenge. The challenge was to use 8 MCT products on your card. Here is my project.
Here are the MCT products used - Stitched Hearts Dies 1. Large, 2. Medium, 3 &4 small hearts 5 XOXO Cut,  Puffy Hearts for You Stamp set 6 large heart stamp, 7 medium heart stamp, 8. Sentiment.

My paper is from American Crafts.

My second project is for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Challenge.

Here is my project:


I used this cute cut from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and I used the Print and cut function on my Silhouette Cameo. I love being able to do that. I used my Wink of Stella clear pen on the hearts for some sparkle.

Thanks for visiting me today!! I have tomorrow off so I will be taking the kids to see The Lego Movie!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Great patterned papers! Love them both. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Cindy Beland said...

Both cards are so SWEET, FANTASTIC job with both!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Both are super cute!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute card Cindy. I love that you used the sparkles on the hearts.

Melisa PPPR DT