Friday, March 28, 2014

CardzTV Challenge #4 Thank You Cards

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the CardzTV Card challenge. The challenge is to make thank you cards. We always need to have these in our stash! The winner of this challenge will win a set of CardzTV stamps. These cards allow you to be a little creative and using puns is a fun way to go! Mary has some adorable pun stamp sets and I am using the Foodie Puns today.

My card today uses the "Orange you sweet!" sentiment.

I also have a video for you all which will give you the recipe and see how it all gets put together.


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Super cute thank you card Cindy! I love the PK face on your orange and I love the fabulous papers you have used. Your mat is perfect for your orange. Hugs

Jeri said...

This is super adorable, Cindy! Love the polka dot paper and the cute face.

Sharon said...

Great card Cindy!!! I so love the orange with the PK face!!! :)

Lizzie Laine said...

Super cute card Cindy, love the colorful papers and that super cutie face.

fusiafscrapping said...

What a darling card! Love the adorable buttons you added to this sweet orange card!

yellowrose85 said...

What a cute idea. I know I must have an orange on one of my cartridges and i may case this card.

girlia said...

so cute

DebC said...

Very sweet!
Deb

Blue6366 said...

Such a great play on words with this card. Love it.