Thursday, March 13, 2014

Snow White - Exploring the Cameo

Hi everyone,
Today's card was made for my niece's 5th birthday. She loves everything and anything Princess. I cut these all from the Silhouette store and the sentiment is from Pink by Design. It was kept simple because it is going to be destroyed by little 5 year old hands very quickly. I struggled a little bit to put her together because like I said before these cuts need a base to build on! I made this card before I figured out how to make my own base. I am still learning how to use my Silhouette and have been watching a ton of Youtube videos. I might break down and take a class at My Creative Classroom because I still don't know what half the design tools are on the Design program.

Thanks very much for visiting today!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

jayoshal said...

Still, very very cute!