Friday, November 21, 2014

CardzTV Color My Christmas Challenge

Hi everyone,
It's back to one of my favorite times of the month, a card challenge at Mary's CardzTV.

I am a proud design team member for her super fab stamps. The challenge this week is a color challenge, to use pink, red, green and white. Be sure to join in the challenge. The winner will receive a set of CardzTV stamps.

These are the stamps that I used for my project this week:


This is my card for the week:


Thanks for visiting and be sure to join in this week's challenge.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

WOW, what a stunning card.

Sharon said...

How pretty!!! Love the sheep and that sentiment is just perfect!!!! :)

Lena said...

Your sheep is adorable. Love the sentiments you used - they are perfect for this card. Love it!
Hugs,
Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
Lena’s Creations