Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Cozy Christmas

Hi everyone,
Today is the second day of my 25 Days of Christmas. This is where I post a project a day until Christmas. Then I give myself a couple of days off to regroup. I wasn't sure if I was going to do it this year because my life is just crazy but I am hoping that it will get me motivated to complete my holiday craft projects because I am woefully behind! I have only made like a handful of Christmas cards. I did do my photocards to send to my relatives and friends. I took the pictures myself which saved me a bundle.

This is my project for the day:
My projects for this seasons will be a mix of stamps, die cuts and machines, cards, home décor and more. Today's project uses the Cozy Christmas stamp set and dies from Mama Elephant. I love these stamps so cute and fun. The card is super easy and I used my copics to color it in.

Thanks for visiting today.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Love the Santa-couple and your card is gorgeous!!! Simply gorgeous!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Aww, I love this!! How sweet!

jayoshal said...

Very cute!