Friday, December 19, 2014

Planning for 2015

HI everyone,
Today's post is about planning and planners. About this time, many of make goals to organize and plan. I have always had a paper planner and while my phone can be handy, I personally find old school paper planners just work better for me. I need to see everything in front of me, especially with everybody's very different activities and schedules.

My planner of choice is the Erin Condren planner. Now, this planner is a little bit pricy but there are other planners on Etsy for example that are not as pricy and yet very similar in style. My planner is an 18 month planner as I was coming off of using Franklin Covey and it ended in June.

You might remember my video:



The nice thing about a paper planner is that you can decorate it and use all kinds of fun office type supplies as well as washi tape, stickers and other items from your crafty stash. Here are some pics of some decorated pages.


I have done tons of research on planners and so for now this is working for me. I tweak exactly how I do up my pages. I also have found some really fun planner stamps. The ones that I have purchased are from Sweet Stamp Shop, Studio L2E and Waffleflower.

I also purchased a Hobonichi planner and I hope to use that for journaling which I am committed to doing for 2015 and will show you that hopefully soon as it is being shipped from Japan.

Today, we had our work holiday party and it is my last day of work for 2014! Tomorrow is my first official day of vacation. Yay!
Pin It Now!

No comments: