Monday, December 22, 2014

Skatin' By

Hi everyone,

I am back today with another holiday thank you card. Before you put all of your holiday stuff away, make a few thank you cards, scrapbook layouts, albums, smash book page and so on. It's a good way to shrink your holiday stash and maybe you will have less to put away. At least that's what I tell myself. My card uses the penguin stamp set from Mama Elephant.
Super easy! I also used a die from Lawn Fawn. I love these word die. Just a couple of words and you can easily snazz up a simple card.

Today, I am going to try and get Tyler some baseball gear, get Lily a hair cut and take her to her private dance lesson. Then take the kids somewhere fun to play. Have a great day everyone.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Beautiful carf! I love that penguin...again.