Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sparkle On

Hi everyone,
Welcome to another installment of my 25 Days of Christmas. Today's project is a new style of project for me anyway. I used iron-on vinyl to make a shirt for my daughter. This weekend she has a dance team holiday party and her team name is the sparkle stars. The hostess' will be supplying a tutu and she is supposed to wear leggings and either a black, white or red t-shirt. I decided to make it a little bit fun by making my own holiday shirt and it couldn't have been simpler.

I had to buy my shirt from Joann Fabrics because my daughter will not wear long sleeves and short sleeves are super hard to come by in the winter. The snowflake cut is from the Christmas cartridge and the wording is from Once Upon a Princess. I used Cricut iron-on glitter vinyl. It's expensive but many is it sparkly and cool.

All I did was cut the vinyl using my Cricut. I heat up my iron on its hottest setting and ironed over the spot where I wanted my images. I then placed the images on my shirt and ironed over it. I then peeled off the top plastic layer and it was done. I think it came out fabulous. I hope Lily likes it!

Thanks for visiting.

Pin It Now!

No comments: