Thursday, December 24, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 24

Hi everyone.

Happy Christmas Eve! I made to Day 24. Thanks for all of you who have left kind comments and came to visit me each day. It's nice to know that I am not just talking to myself! Today I am doing another Minc project. Be sure to watch the video to see the products that I am using and how it gets put together.

My kids leave at noon to go to their Father's. They are very sad because they really want to see their cousin's who they mostly only see once a year. Divorce sucks. I am trying to be positive because I want them to still enjoy their holiday. So I am feeling a bit sad but my Mom makes my absolute hands down favorite dinner tonight so I am looking forward to eating extra carbs tonight.

Here is the video:



Enjoy your day and see you tomorrow!

Pin It Now!

No comments: