Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stars in the Sky

Hi everyone,
My week or I should say weeks have slowed down just a tiny bit as my kids are on spring break so no baseball games this week but there is still dance and baseball practice but it's a little less frantic which is very nice.

I actually have been creating and decluttering and well just spring cleaning. I hope to be posting a little more regularly and I am hoping to be creating a little more regularly now too since my big bedroom/craft room cleanup is possibly coming to a close!

My project today is a stamping project, no Cricut.
I used mostly Mama Elephant for this card with a little Lawn Fawn. I love how it came out. It was based on a card from an online card class but of course I didn't have a lot of the product used in that card so I mostly just cased the layout and used stamps that I did have. The images were colored with copics and I embossed the sentiment.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Cindy!