Monday, December 4, 2017

25 Days of Christmas - Day 4

Hi everyone,
Welcome to Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas. This is a quick post because my kids give me no time to craft or even post on my blog so this is literally being typed at 10:26pm. Anyhow, today we saw Wonder which was wonderful. My kids really enjoyed it and I was glad that I got to take them to such a lovely movie. My dad also came over and has we all worked on some landscaping which my house has not seen probably ever. So onto the projects today. I have some cards from the Very Merry Christmas from Carta Bella. These are my last projects from this paper stack, even though I have the 6x6 paper pad because this paper is just so darn cute. But what destashing has taught me is that hoarding is a bad thing!

Thanks so much for visiting me today. See you tomorrow!
Pin It Now!

No comments: